Saturday, February 2, 2013

The 100th Day...

 
It felt like the 100th day snuck right up on us! We did the best we could and had a blast!
 
 
Each of my first grade team members encouraged their students to dress like they were 100 years old! It was a hoot! Now, I cant show you pictures of the students, but here we are "hamming" it up!
 
 
 
I'm tellin' ya...we felt like we were 100 after the day was over! Haha.
 
We also had the students make 100th day trail mix. We incorporated measuring cups and counting into it which was really fun! Forgot to get a picture..:((
 
Finally,
 
We had the students make 100 year old people and write about what they could do and what they couldn't do. They came up with the most interesting ideas...and their old people looked pretty interesting as well!

            
 
 
 
So funny! One of my students said if he were 100 he would relax and read on the couch. It inspired me to do just that! So here are a few books on my read/re-read list! I tend to read a few books at a time...:))) 
 
 
 
 
Happy Reading!
 
--Mrs. Hunter
 



No comments:

Post a Comment